|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with lymphoid malignancies, including Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (primary refractory or recurrent), or multiple myeloma (beyond first complete remission or unresponsive to therapy. Complete remission for multiple myeloma defined by absence of detectable paraprotein in serum and/or urine by immunoelectropheresis or immunofixation, and <5% plasma cells in the bone marrow), not qualifying for treatment protocols of higher priority.|
2) Age 18 to 65 years of age.
3) Adequate renal function as defined by estimated serum creatinine clearance >50 ml/min and serum creatinine <1.8 mg/dL.
4) Adequate hepatic function, as defined by SGPT <3 X upper limit of normal; serum bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase <2 X upper limit of normal, or considered not clinically significant.
5) Adequate pulmonary function with FEV1, FVC, and DLCO >50%. Exceptions may be allowed for patients with pulmonary involvement after discussing with PI.
6) Adequate cardiac function with left ventricular ejection fraction >/= 40%. No uncontrolled arrhythmias or symptomatic cardiac disease.
7) Zubrod performance score <2.
8) Patients receiving an allogeneic transplant must have an HLA matched, or one A, B, or DR mismatched related donor. Unrelated donor must be matched at A, B, and DR (defined as A, B serologic matched and DRB1 molecular matched). Donor must be willing to donate peripheral blood or bone marrow progenitor cells.
9) Patient and donor should be willing to participate in the study by providing written consent.
10) Female patient must not be pregnant and have negative pregnancy.