|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with histologically proven diffuse large B-cell (CD20 positive) or transformed follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, that have relapsed after conventional chemotherapy and are not eligible for protocols of higher priority|
2) Patients must have chemosensitive disease to salvage chemotherapy and less than 5% bone marrow involvement with lymphoma by gross pathologic examination
3) Age less than or equal to 80 years. There is no lower age limit for this study.
4) Zubrod performance status of less than 2
5) Negative pregnancy test in patients with child bearing potential
6) Must be willing to sign informed consent
7) Should be seronegative for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen, hepatitis C antibody.