|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Patients who have had chemotherapy within 4 weeks (6 weeks for nitrosoureas or mitomycin C) prior to entering the study or those who have not recovered from adverse events due to agents administered more than 4 weeks earlier will be excluded. Patients who have had hepatic external beam radiotherapy will be excluded.|
2) Patients may not be receiving any other investigational agents.
3) History of allergic reactions attributed to compounds of similar chemical or biologic composition to SIR-Spheres, irinotecan or cetuximab or other agents used in the study.
4) Evidence of ascites, biopsy proven cirrhosis or portal hypertension suggested by the presence of characteristic imaging features on cross sectional imaging or esophageal varicosities demonstrated on endoscopy or barium swallow. Adiagnostic study to rule out the presence of portal hypertension will not be required unless the findings on cross sectional imaging are suggestive but not confirmatory.
5) Hepatic arterial anatomy that would prevent catheterization and the administration of SIR-Spheres into the liver.
6) Uncontrolled intercurrent illness including, but not limited to, ongoing or active infection requiring hospital admission or antibiotics,symptomatic congestive heart failure (class III and IV), unstable angina pectoris, cardiac arrhythmia, or psychiatric illness/social situations would exclude patients from this study.
7) Contraindications to angiography and selective visceral catheterization: History of severe allergy or intolerance to any contrast media, or atropine. Bleeding diathesis, not correctable by usual forms of therapy that would include medical coagulopathy but not limited to the administration of blood products.
8) Utilization of capecitabine for the 6 weeks preceeding SIR-Sphere therapy and indefinitely following SIR-Sphere therapy as per manufacturer's recommendations due to the increased risk of radiation hepatitis.
9) Patients exhibiting the mutant variety for kras will be excluded for participation in the study.