|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with Idiopathic Myelofibrosis or Myelofibrosis secondary to Polycythemia Vera or Essential Thrombocythemia or Myelodysplastic syndrome with or without fibrosis.|
2) Patients 75 years or younger
3) Patients must have an HLA matched or at least a 9/10 antigen (A, B, C, DQ or DR) matched related or unrelated donor.
4) Patients must have a Zubrod PS 2 or less.
5) Creatinine < 1.6 mg/dl
6) Ejection fraction >/= 40%, unless cleared by cardiology
7) Serum direct bilirubin < 2 mg/dl (unless due to Gilbert's syndrome), SGPT </= 4 x normal values
8) FEV1, FVC, or DLCO >/= 40% of expected.
9) Negative Beta HCG test in a woman with child bearing potential defined as not post-menopausal for 12 months or no previous surgical sterilization.