|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients who are planned to undergo local proton radiotherapy for biopsy-proven, untreated, prostate adenocarcinoma with Gleason scoring.|
2) 1992 AJCC clinical stage T1-T3c on digital rectal exam.
3) PSA within 4 weeks of study entry.
4) Zubrod performance status of 0-1 with a life expectancy of at least 10 years.
5) Prior hormonal therapy allowed if began no more than three months prior to registration.
6) Patient must be able to adhere to follow-up schedule either personally or via mail or phone.
7) Patient must be able to speak, read and understand English.
8) Patient must give informed consent.