|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Hypersensitivity to tetracyclines|
2) Poorly controlled or advanced diabetes mellitus (hemoglobin A1c >/= 8 %)
3) Women who are pregnant or nursing
4) Patients with peripheral neuropathy of >/= grade 2 by CTCAE v4.0.
5) Have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the preceding 6 months that, in the opinion of the investigator, may increase the risks associated with study participation or study agent administration, or may interfere with interpretation of results
6) Currently have any known malignancy other than multiple myeloma, or have a history of malignancy within the previous 5 years, with the exception of basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin that has been fully excised with no evidence of recurrence
7) Have current signs or symptoms of severe, progressive or uncontrolled renal, hepatic, gastrointestinal, endocrine, pulmonary, cardiac, neurologic, or cerebral disease
8) Inability to use interactive voice recognition software due to physical limitations (e.g. hearing impairment)