|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Past history of anaphylaxis following exposure to rituximab or VELCADE®, boron or mannitol|
2) History of grade 3 or 4 NCI toxicity with prior VELCADE® therapy
3) Patient with active CNS disease.
4) Pregnant (Positive Beta HCG test in a woman with child bearing potential defined as not post-menopausal for 12 months or no previous surgical sterilization) or currently breast feeding. Pregnancy testing is not required for post-menopausal or surgically sterilized women.
5) Known infection with HIV, HTLV-I, Heptitis B, or Hepatitis C.
6) Patients with other malignancies diagnosed within 2 years prior to Study Day -13 (except skin squamous or basal cell carcinoma).
7) Active uncontrolled bacterial, viral or fungal infections.
8) Major surgical procedure or significant traumatic injury within 4 weeks prior to Day -13.
9) Serious, non-healing wound, ulcer, or bone fracture.
10) History of abdominal fistula, gastrointestinal perforation, or intra-abdominal abscess within 3 months prior to Day -13.
11) History of Stroke within 6 months.
12) Myocardial infarction within the past 6 months prior to Study Day 1, or has New York Heart Association (NYHA) Class III or IV heart failure or arrythmia, unstable angina, uncontrolled congestive heart failure or arrythmias, or electrocardiographic evidence of acute ischemia or active conduction system abnormalities.Prior to study entry, any ECG abnormality at screening must be documented by investigator as not medically relevant.
13) Uncontrolled hypertension(>/=140/90) .
14) Uncontrolled chronic diarrhea.
15) A prior allogeneic transplant from the same donor.
16) Serious medical or psychiatric illness likely to interfere with participation in this clinical study.
17) Patient has received other investigational drugs within 3 weeks before enrollment.
18) Active peripheral neuropathy greater or equal to grade 2.