|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Prior HDCT with AHST in adjuvant setting.|
2) History or presence of brain/leptomeningeal metastasis.
3) History of other malignancies except cured non-melanoma skin cancer or cured cervical carcinoma in situ.
4) Presence of other severe medical illnesses or conditions. Severe heart disease, (myocardial ischemia, myocardial infarction, etc.) Pulmonary disease (COPD, asthma,etc). Renal failure and hepatic failure.
5) Clinically significant active infections (patient requiring IV antibiotics, uncontrolled infections, or hospitalized due to infections).
6) HIV infection.
7) Pregnant or lactating women.
8) Medical, social or psychologic factors which would prevent the patient from receiving or cooperating with the full course of therapy or understanding the informed consent procedure.