|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Newly diagnosed high-risk Neuroblastoma defined as: a. INSS 2A/2B older then 365 days with MYCN amplified, unfavorable histology, and any ploidy. b. INSS Stage 3, older than 365 days with MYCN amplification and/or unfavorable histology. c. INSS Stage 4 or 4S, less than 365 days of age, with MYCN amplification d. INSS Stage 4, over 365, regardless of MYCN amplification or histology.|
2) Pre-transplant modalities may include surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation therapy. Radiation must not include lung fields. Only patients in CR, or PR at the primary site will be eligible.
3) Any recurrent neuroblastoma with at least a partial response to salvage therapy.
4) Lansky performance score greater than or equal to 50 for patients </= 16 years of age, or Zubrod performance status score of 0-2 for patients > 16 years of age.
5) No symptomatic pulmonary disease. FEV1, FVC, and DLCO >/= 50% of expected corrected for hemoglobin. If unable to perform pulmonary function test (most children < 6 years of age), pulse oximetry >/= 92% on room air.
6) Adequate cardiac function as demonstrated by left ventricular ejection fraction >/= 50% by echocardiogram.
7) Adequate hepatic function as defined as SGOT (AST) and SGPT (ALT)< 5 X upper limits of normal.
8) All patients and/or their parents or legal guardians must sign a written informed consent.
9) Females of childbearing potential defined as not post-menopausal for 12 months or no previous surgical sterilization must have a negative urine pregnancy test within 30 days of registering. Patients will be informed of the risk of not using adequate contraception.