|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with multiple myeloma (MM), acute myeloid leukemia (AML), myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL), chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), or chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) beyond first complete remission or first chronic phase who are candidates for a non-ablative or reduced intensity conditioning regimen.|
2) Age up to 80 years.
3) A related or unrelated donor who is HLA-matched at HLA, A, B, C, DR and DQ loci is acceptable (i.e. 10/10 matched related or unrelated donor, matched with molecular high-resoulation technique per current standard for the BMT program). Donor must be willing to donate peripheral blood or bone marrow progenitor cells.
4) Available cord blood unit must contain a minimum of 1.5 x 10^7 total nucleated cells per kg, and be at least a 4/6 HLA match with patient.
5) Zubrod PS less than or equal to 2 or Lansky PS greater than or equal to 50%.
6) Left ventricular ejection fraction >40%. No uncontrolled arrhythmias or symptomatic heart disease.
7) Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 second (FEV1), Forced Vital Capacity (FVC) and Diffusion Capacity (DLCO) >40%. Children unable to perform pulmonary function tests (e.g. less than 7 years old) pulse oximetry of > 92% on room air.
8) Serum creatinine <2.0 mg/dL. Serum bilirubin <3 X upper limit of normal, SGPT <4 X upper limit of normal.