|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients, or the legal guardians of patients, must have the ability to understand English, sign a written informed consent document, and be willing to follow protocol requirements.|
2) Age > 18 years and have a diagnosis of a plasma cell dyscrasia or lymphoma.
3) Patients must have neuropathy greater or equal to 2 according to CTCAE v 3.0 scale (Appendix A) in spite of previous treatment with Neurontin, Cymbalta and/or Lyrica. Patients receiving any of these drugs must remain on the same medications throughout the study period; however, minor adjustments in dosage are allowed. Patients will be removed from the study if a change in type of medication is necessary. All patients will receive treatment to both upper and lower extremities, regardless of whether or not they are experiencing symptoms in all four extremities - see Section 7.0 Treatment Plan.)
4) The patient's previous chemotherapy treatment must have included thalidomide and/or bortezomib and/or any derivatives.
5) ECOG Performance Status of 0, 1, or 2 (Appendix B).
6) If the patient is a woman of child-bearing potential, she must have a negative urine pregnancy test and agree to use contraception.