|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with grade >/= 3 non-hematologic toxicity from previous therapy that has not resolved to grade 1.|
2) Patients with prior whole brain irradiation
3) Patients with active hepatitis B, either active carrier (HBsAg +) or viremic (HBV DNA >=10,000 copies/mL, or >= 2,000 IU/mL).
4) Evidence of either cirrhosis or stage 3-4 liver fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C or positive hepatitis C serology.
5) Active infection requiring parenteral antibiotics.
6) HIV infection, unless the patient is receiving effective antiretroviral therapy with undetectable viral load and normal CD4 counts
7) Patients having received radiation therapy to head and neck (excluding eyes), and internal organs of chest, abdomen or pelvis in the month prior to enrollment.