|Inclusion Criteria:||1) From Age 18 to Age </= 65 years old.|
2) Patients must have one of the following diseases. 1) metastatic breast cancer which achieved a tumor response (CR or PR) by pre-transplant therapy. For bone only metastatic breast cancer, a tumor response of SD is accepted. 2) low grade advanced ovarian cancer 3) high grade advanced ovarian cancer which achieved antitumor response (CR or PR) by pre-transplant therapy.
3) Zubrod performance status </= 1.
4) An HLA-matched (6/6 matches) related donor or unrelated donor (8/8 matches) willing and able to donate PBSC or bone marrow and/or lymphocytes by conventional techniques.
5) Requirement of prior treatment. For metastatic RCC two prior treatments, which include targeted therapy (e.g. Sorafenib and Stutent). For breast and ovarian cancer, one prior treatment which include chemotherapy.
6) Adequate major organ functions.
7) Signed informed consent.
8) Left ventricular ejection fraction >/= 45%. Cardiology clearance is needed if the patient has left ventricular ejection fraction of < 45%, uncontrolled arrhythmias, or symptomatic cardiac disease.
9) FEV1, FVC, and DLCO >/= 50% of predicted value. Pulmonary clearance is needed if the patient has FEV1, FVC, or DLCO < 50% of predicted valued or any symptomatic pulmonary disease.
10) Serum creatinine </= 2.0 mg/dL, or creatinine clearance > 40 mL/min.
11) Serum bilirubin </= 1.5 mg/dL, and SGPT </= 3 x upper limit of normal.