|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Known sensitivity to lenalidomide or thalidomide or it's derivatives|
2) Known positivity for HIV or active hepatitis B or C.
3) Pregnant or breast feeding females. Lactating females must agree not to breast feed while taking lenalidomide.
4) History of tuberculosis within the last five years or recent exposure to tuberculosis equal to or less than 6 months.
5) Any serious medical condition, laboratory abnormality, or psychiatric illness that would prevent the subject from signing the informed consent form.
6) Any condition, including the presence of laboratory abnormalities, which places the subject at unacceptable risk if he/she were to participate in the study or confounds the ability to interpret data from the study.
7) Use of any other experimental drug or therapy within 28 days of baseline.
8) Concurrent use of other anti-cancer agents or treatments