|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Primary treatment at MD Anderson for prostate cancer using: radical retropubic prostatectomy, robotic prostatectomy, photon external beam radiation, photon external beam radiation with hormone therapy, proton radiation, radioisotopic implant, cryotherapy, or active surveillance.|
2) Neoadjuvant, concurrent and adjuvant androgen ablation in conjunction with photon external beam radiation is allowed if not greater than 6 months total duration. Hormone therapy will be given as an LHRH agonist with or without an antiandrogen.
3) Pathologic diagnosis of prostate adenocarcinoma
4) AJCC (VI) stage T1-T3b N0M0
5) Ability to read, write, and fill out the self-survey questionnaires
6) Patients may be simultaneously enrolled on other MD Anderson treatment or laboratory protocols. The EPIC Survey will be used for both this protocol and for protocol 2007-0209 such that patients enrolled on both protocols will complete only one document at each survey point. Simultaneous enrollment on other survey protocols will be handled in a similar manner.