|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Age 18 - <70.|
2) Patients with advanced ovarian, fallopian or primary peritoneal cancer in second or later complete remission, or untreated or refractory relapse, defined as relapse within 6 months of prior platinum treatment or lack of response to salvage treatment.
3) No evidence of small bowel obstruction, as determined by CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis with oral and rectal contrast, within 30 days before the initiation of study treatment.
4) Adequate renal glomerular and tubular function, as defined by estimated serum creatinine clearance >=60 ml/min, and urinary protein excretion <=500 mg/day.
5) Adequate hepatic function, as defined by SGOT and SGPT <=3 x upper limit of normal (ULN); serum bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase <=2 x ULN or considered not clinically significant.
6) Adequate pulmonary function with FEV1, FVC and DLCO >=50% of predicted, corrected for volume or hemoglobin.
7) Adequate cardiac function with left ventricular ejection fraction >=45%. No uncontrolled arrhythmias or symptomatic cardiac disease.
8) Zubrod performance status <2.