|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with age <= 75 years with CML in first chronic phase, which has failed to achieve a cytogenetic or molecular complete remission or has progressed after imatinib treatment. Criteria for failure are the international consensus criteria (Appendix H). Patients intolerant to tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy are also eligible.|
2) Patients with age <= 75 with CML in accelerated phase or blast crisis that have <= 15% blasts in the blood and bone marrow at study entry.
3) Donor: HLA-compatible related (HLA-A, -B, -DRB1 matched or with one-antigen mismatch) or HLA-compatible unrelated (HLA-A, -B, -C and -DRB1 matched or with one-antigen mismatch).
4) Age 18 to 75 years.
5) Zubrod performance status <= 2.
6) Left ventricular ejection fraction => 40%.
7) Pulmonary function test within the following parameters: FEV1, FVC and DLCO => 50% of expected, corrected for hemoglobin.
8) Serum creatinine < 1.5 mg/dL or creatinine clearance greater or equal than 40 cc/min.
9) Serum direct bilirubin < 1.5 mg/dL (unless Gilbert's syndrome)
10) SGPT <= 200 IU/L unless related to patient's malignancy.
11) Patients treated with any tyrosine kinase inhibitor, interferon or any experimental therapy are eligible.
12) Patients with age <75 years with CML in second or subsequent chronic phase.