|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Any serious medical condition, laboratory abnormality, or psychiatric illness that would prevent the subject from signing the informed consent form.|
2) Pregnant or breast feeding females.
3) Any condition, including the presence of laboratory abnormalities, which places the subject at unacceptable risk if he/she were to participate in the study or confounds the ability to interpret data from the study.
4) Use of any prior chemotherapy for follicular lymphoma.
5) Known hypersensitivity to Bendamustine, mitoxantrone, or mannitol.
6) A history of congestive heart failure.
7) Any prior use of bendamustine or mitoxantrone.
8) Concurrent use of other anti-cancer agents or experimental treatments.
9) Known positive for HIV or infectious hepatitis type B or C.
10) Creatinine clearance less than 40 ml/min.
11) A known history of hepatic insufficiency (patients with a history of fulminate hepatic failure, hepatic encephalopathy, cirrhosis, and autoimmune hepatitis).
12) Any history of grade 3b follicular lymphoma.