|Exclusion Criteria:||1) More than four prior systemic therapies (not counting maintenance rituximab)except for CLL patients. Salvage therapy/conditioning regimen leading up to autologous bone marrow transplantation is considered to be one regimen.|
2) Prior allogeneic bone marrow transplant.
3) Immunotherapy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy or experimental therapy within 4 weeks before first day of study drug dosing.
4) Major surgery within 4 weeks before first day of study drug dosing.
5) CNS involvement by lymphoma.
6) Active opportunistic infection or treatment for opportunistic infection within 4 weeks before first day of study drug dosing.
7) History of malabsorption.
8) Laboratory abnormalities: a.) Creatinine > 1.5 × institutional upper limit of normal (ULN) b.) Total bilirubin > 1.5 x institutional ULN (unless elevated from documented Gilbert's syndrome) c.) AST or ALT > 2.5 × institutional ULN d.) Platelet count < 75,000/microL, unless patients have CLL and bone marrow involvement, provided they are not transfusion-dependent e.) Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) < 1500/microL unless patients have CLL and bone marrow involvement f.) Hgb < 8.0 g/dL
9) Uncontrolled illness including but not limited to: ongoing or active infection, symptomatic congestive heart failure (New York Heart Association Class III or IV heart failure), unstable angina pectoris, cardiac arrhythmia, and psychiatric illness that would limit compliance with study requirements.
10) Risk factors for, or use of medications known to prolong QTc interval or that may be associated with Torsades de Pointes within 7 days of treatment start.
11) QTc prolongation (defined as a QTc >/= 450 msecs) or other significant ECG abnormalities including 2nd degree AV block type II, 3rd degree AV block, or bradycardia (ventricular rate less than 50 beats/min). If the screening ECG has a QTc >/= 450 msecs, the ECG can be submitted for a centralized, cardiologic evaluation.
12) History of myocardial infarction, acute coronary syndromes (including unstable angina), coronary angioplasty and/or stenting within the past 6 months.
13) Known HIV infection.
14) Hepatitis B sAg or Hepatitis C positive.
15) Other medical or psychiatric illness or organ dysfunction which, in the opinion of the investigator, would either compromise the patient's safety or interfere with the evaluation of the safety of the study agent.
16) Pregnant or lactating women (female patients of child-bearing potential must have a negative serum pregnancy test within 14 days of first day of drug dosing, or, if positive, a pregnancy ruled out by ultrasound).
17) Women of child-bearing potential or sexually active men, unwilling to use adequate contraceptive protection during the course of the study.
18) History of prior cancer < 2 years ago, except for basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin, cervical cancer in situ or other in situ carcinomas.