|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patient's written informed consent before any study-specific procedures.|
2) Adult patients (age greater than or equal to 18 years).
3) Patients with pathological diagnosis of TRS (institutional assessment), of any, but restricted to the following subtypes: alveolar soft part sarcoma, angiomatoid fibrous histiocytoma, clear cell sarcoma, desmoplastic small round cell tumor, low grade endometrial stromal sarcoma (prior hormone therapy allowed), low grade fibromyxoid sarcoma, myxoid chondrosarcoma, MRCL and synovial sarcoma. Availability of adequate tumor material for external review is mandatory.
4) Patients must have unresectable locally advanced or metastatic progessive disease prior to enrollment.
5) Measurable disease as defined by the radiological (CT-scan and MRI) Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) Guidelines.
6) ECOG performance status of 0 to 2.
7) Adequate cardiac function, defined as LVEF within normal limits according to institutional standards, as shown by echocardiography or scintigraphy (MUGA).
8) Hematological variables:a) Hemoglobin greater than or equal to 9 g per dl, b) ANC greater than or equal to 1,500 per microliter, c) Platelet count greater than or equal to 100,000 per microliter.
9) Biochemical variables:a) Serum creatinine less than or equal to 1.5 mg per dl, b) CPK less than or equal to 2.5 x ULN.
10) Hepatic function variables: a)Total bilirubin less than or equal to ULN, unless in case of Gilbert's syndrome b) Total AP less than or equal to 2.5 x ULN, or if greater than 2.5 x ULN consider AP liver fraction, and/or GGT, and /or 5' nucleotidase must be less than or equal to ULN, c) AST/SGOT and ALT/SGPT must be less than or equal to 2.5 x ULN, d) Albumin greater than or equal to 25 g per liter.