|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma|
2) Patients must have received a front-line standard anthracycline- containing regimen, such as ABVD, Stanford V, or BEACOPP.
3) Bi-dimensionally measurable disease with at least 1 lesion >= 2.0 cm in a single dimension.
4) Patients must meet the following required baseline laboratory data: a) absolute neutrophil count (ANC) >= 1,500/microL, b) platelet count >= 100,000/ microL, c) hemoglobin >= 8 g/dL, d) serum bilirubin < 2.0 mg/dL, e) alkaline phosphatase < 2 x upper limits of normal (ULN), f) AST and ALT < 2 x ULN, g) serum creatinine <= 1.5 mg/dL.
5) Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of less than or equal to 2.
6) Age >= 16 years.
7) Females of childbearing potential must have a negative serum beta-hCG pregnancy test and must agree to use 2 highly effective contraceptive methods (hormonal contraceptive, intra-uterine device, diaphragm with spermicide, condom with spermicide, or abstinence) during the study and for 3 months after completion of protocol treatment. Females of non-childbearing potential are those who are postmenopausal for greater than 1 year or whom have had a bilateral tubal ligation or hysterectomy.
8) Males who have partners of childbearing potential must agree to use an effective contraceptive method during the study and for 3 months after completion of protocol treatment.
9) Voluntary written informed consent before performance of any study-related procedure not part of normal medical care, with the understanding that consent may be withdrawn by the subject at any time without prejudice to future medical care.