|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Phase I Qualitative Research: Male who has had cancer treatment and is currently age18 or older.|
2) Phase 1 Qualitative Research: History of prostate, bladder, colorectal, testis, or head and neck cancer, or of sarcomas, lymphomas, or leukemias. These are the sites for men that were most common in our Needs Assessment survey on services for sexual dysfunction. For Phase I, survivors of pediatric and adolescent cancer can also be included.
3) Phase 1 Qualitative Research: Participants must be able to speak or read English well enough to understand the application and respond accurately to questionnaires or interview assessments.
4) Phase II Randomized Trial: Participants must be males with a history of cancer treatment who are at least 18 years old, or the sexual partner of a participant.
5) Phase II Randomized Trial: Participants must be survivors of prostate, bladder, colorectal, testis, or head and neck cancer, penile cancer, or of sarcomas, lymphomas, or leukemias.
6) Phase II Randomized Trial: Men must be currently free of known cancer, and off active treatment.
7) Phase II Randomized Trial: Men must have a sexual relationship of at least 6 months' duration to maximize the chance that they will have a sexual partner available during their 6-month participation in the study.
8) Phase II Randomized Trial: Participants will be asked to invite their partner to participate. If the partner agrees, s/he will complete a separate informed consent process and will have a unique study identification number. S/he will participate in behavioral homework, complete the Partner version of the Treatment Satisfaction Scale at each assessment point and her/his usage of the website will be electronically recorded.
9) Phase II Randomized Trial: Participants need to have access to the internet at home or in another routinely accessible, private location, although we do currently have 10 notebook computers with CD-ROM drives that are available for loan, and we could subsidize internet access in case of need.
10) Phase II Randomized Trial: Participants and participating partners must be able to read English well enough to comprehend Second Manhood.
11) Phase II Randomized Trial: Patients need to be seeking help for erectile dysfunction in the Male Sexual Medicine Clinic at UTMDACC, or be referred from our urologic oncology clinic at Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital. Men who are having penile prosthesis surgery will begin the baseline assessment at 6-8 weeks post-surgery, so that they are ready to resume sexual activity.
12) Phase II Randomized Trial: Patient meets the scoring criterion for sexual dysfunction on the Treatment Satisfaction Scale, and if he is currently using a physiological treatment for erectile dysfunction, is not satisfied with the treatment.