|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients must have one of the following relapsed/ refractory lymphoid malignancies: Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) or B-prolymphocytic leukemia which has been previously treated with a purine analog, and are not candidates for higher priority clinical studies. Follicular lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, lymphoplasmacytoid lymphoma or marginal zone lymphoma which has been previously treated with autologous or allogeneic stem cell transplantation.|
2) Continued from #1:T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia, large granular lymphocyte leukemia, mycosis fungoides / Sezary syndrome or peripheral T-cell lymphoma which has been previously treated with at least one line of chemotherapy or monoclonal antibody therapy. T-cell or B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) which has been previously treated with at least one line of chemotherapy.
3) Patients (both pediatrics and adults) must have adequate renal function (calculated creatinine clearance >/= 50ml/min). For adults this will be calculated per the Cockgroft-Gault formula and in pediatric cases this will be calculated per the Schwartz formula.
4) Patients must have adequate hepatic function (bilirubin </= 2 mg/dL; SGOT or SGPT </= 3X the ULN for the reference lab unless due to leukemia).
5) Patients must have adequate marrow function (neutrophils >/= 0.5x10^9/L and platelets >/= 50x10^9/L) unless cytopenias are deemed due to disease.
6) Patients must have adequate performance status (Zubrod 0-2).
7) Female patients must not be pregnant or lactating. Female patients of childbearing potential (including those <1 year postmenopausal) and male patients must agree to use contraception.
8) Patients must sign an informed consent form indicating that they are aware of the investigational nature of this study, in keeping with the policies of the hospital.