|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Patients who have received more than one course of radiation therapy or more than a total dose of 65 Gy. Patients may have received radiosurgery as part of the initial therapy (i.e., in addition to one course of radiation therapy); however, the dose used for the radiosurgery counts against the total dose limit listed above.|
2) Patients who have had a second surgery for recurrent disease who have no radiologically apparent residual disease (contrast-enhanced MRI imaging must have been performed within 24-48 hours post-operatively).
3) Patient who have received any cytotoxic chemotherapy for treatment of GBM other than temozolomide (GliadelTM as part of the initial therapy is permitted). However, patients who have received prior biologic therapy will be eligible.
4) Patients who are receiving concurrent enzyme-inducing anti-epileptic drugs (EIAEDs) (e.g., carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenytoin, fosphenytoin, phenobarbital and primidone) or who received EIAEDs within 2 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug.
5) Patients who are not on a stable or decreasing steroid dose for the previous week prior to the study enrollment.
6) Patients with an active infection or with a fever >/= 38.5°C within 3 days prior to the study enrollment.
7) Patients who have history of prior malignancy within the past 5 years except for curatively treated non-melanoma skin cancer or cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia for which the patient has been disease-free for at least 3 years.
8) Patients with Grade 2 or higher peripheral neuropathy.
9) Patients with New York Heart Association(NYHA) Class 3 or 4 congestive heart failure.
10) Patients with known HIV or Hepatitis B or C.
11) Patients who are pregnant or lactating.
12) Patients with any other medical condition, including mental illness or substance abuse, deemed by the Investigator to be likely to interfere with the patient's ability to sign the ICF or his/her ability to cooperate and participate in the study, or to interfere with the interpretation of the results.
13) Patients who have received prior bevacizumab therapy.