|Exclusion Criteria:||1) History of another primary malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3 years. (The following are exempt from the 3-year limit: nonmelanoma skin cancer, fully excised melanoma in situ [Stage 0], curatively treated localized prostate cancer, and cervical carcinoma in situ on biopsy or a squamous intraepithelial lesion on PAP smear).|
2) Known cerebral/meningeal disease.
3) Symptomatic cardiac disease including ventricular dysfunction, left ventricular ejection fraction < 45%, coronary artery disease or arrhythmias.
4) Symptomatic pulmonary disease currently requiring regular medication including but not restricted to bronchodilators.
5) Symptomatic neurologic disease compromising normal activities of daily living or requiring medications.
6) Any active systemic viral, bacterial, or fungal infection requiring treatment with antimicrobial therapy within 1 week prior to first study dose.
7) Known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B virus, or hepatitis C virus positive status.
8) Chemotherapy, radiotherapy, biologics, and/or other treatment with immunotherapy that is not completed 4 weeks prior to study entry.
9) Women who are pregnant or lactating.
10) Patients with a known hypersensitivity to any excipient contained in the drug formulation of brentuximab vedotin or any component of ABVD.