|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Have received treatment within 14 days of the initial dose of study drug with an experimental agent that has not received regulatory approval for any indication.|
2) Are currently being treated with agents that are metabolized by CYP3A4 with a narrow therapeutic margin (for example, alfentanil, cyclosporine, diergotamine, ergotamine, fentanyl, pimozide, quinidine, sirolimus, and tacrolimus) or CYP2B6 (for example, cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide, tamoxifen, efavirenz, propofol, methadone, and bupropion).
3) Are currently being treated with warfarin or one of its derivatives which is known to alter levels of protein C or protein S. An exception to this criterion will be allowed for patients with a prior history of Budd-Chiari Syndrome who are being treated with warfarin or one of its derivatives.
4) Have received a hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
5) Have a second primary malignancy that in the judgment of the Investigator and Sponsor may affect the interpretation of results.
6) Are a candidate for hematopoietic stem cell transplant and transplant is considered to be a treatment of higher priority than participation in this clinical trial. Patients will be considered eligible in the event that a patient has declined transplantation or if in an investigator's opinion a patient is not deemed to be a suitable candidate for hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
7) Have a history of congestive heart failure with New York Heart Association Class >2 (NYHA Class 1 and 2 are eligible), unstable angina, recent myocardial infarction (within 6 months prior to administration of study drug), or documented history of ventricular arrhythmia.
8) Have a QTc interval more than 470 msec.
9) Have serious preexisting medical conditions that, in the opinion of the investigator would preclude participation in the study (for example a GI disorder causing clinically significant symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, or malabsorption syndrome).
10) Have an active fungal, bacterial, and/or known viral infection including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or viral (A, B, or C) hepatitis (screening is not required).