|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Treatment portion of the study:Patients who have had major surgery or a course of glucocorticoid therapy lasting longer than 5 days within 4 weeks prior to entering the study, or those who have not recovered from adverse events to less than/= to NCI CTCAE (Version 4.0)Grade 1, associated with surgery. Excluded from such considerations are surgical changes not expected to improve, e.g. removal of muscle tissue. Patients may be on replacement glucocorticoids for pre-existing glucocorticoid deficiency (e.g. Addison's disease) or topical glucocorticoids for dermatological conditions (e.g. psoriasis).|
2) Treatment portion of the study:Patients must be >/= to 4 weeks beyond treatment of any systemic therapy, other investigational therapy, biological, targeted agents or radiotherapy, and must have recovered to </= to Grade 1 toxicity or previous baseline for each toxicity. Specifically excluded are the laboratory examinations serum lipase or amylase (without overt pancreatitis), hypophosphatemia, hypomagnesemia, and lymphopenia. Patients may have received palliative low dose radiotherapy to the limbs 1-4 weeks before this therapy provided pelvis, sternum, scapulae, vertebrae, or skull were not included in the radiotherapy field.
3) Treatment portion of the study:Patients may not have received prior IGFR1 inhibitors.
4) Treatment portion of the study:Patients may not have received prior mTOR inhibitors (such as sirolimus, everolimus, ridaforolimus, or temsirolimus).
5) Treatment portion of the study:History of allergic reactions attributed to compounds of similar chemical or biologic composition to temsirolimus, A12, or other agents used in the study.
6) Treatment portion of the study:Patients with hyperglycemia, defined as fasting serum glucose above 120 mg/dl, or those patients already on oral anti-diabetic or insulin therapy.
7) Treatment portion of the study:Uncontrolled intercurrent illness including, but not limited to, known ongoing or active infection, including HIV, active hepatitis B or C, symptomatic congestive heart failure, unstable angina pectoris, cardiac arrhythmia (specifically, atrial fibrillation or ventricular dysrhythmias except ventricular premature contractions), or psychiatric illness/social situations that would limit compliance with study requirements.
8) Treatment portion of the study:Pregnant women and women who are breast-feeding.