|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Investigational drug use within 28 days of the first dose of PLX3397|
2) History or clinical evidence of central nervous system, meningeal, or epidural disease including brain metastasis
3) Patients with another active cancer [excluding basal cell carcinoma or cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (cervical carcinoma in situ) or melanoma in situ]. Prior history of other cancer is allowed, as long as there was no active disease within the prior 5 years.
4) Patients with uncontrolled intercurrent illness, an active or uncontrolled infection, or a fever > 38.5˚C (not due to tumor fever) on Cycle1Day1
5) Refractory nausea and vomiting, malabsorption, biliary shunt, or significant bowel resection that would preclude adequate absorption
6) Patients with serious illnesses, medical conditions, or other medical history including abnormal laboratory results, which in the investigator's opinion would be likely to interfere with a patient's participation in the study, or with the interpretation of the results
7) Women of child-bearing potential who are pregnant or breast feeding
8) QT interval corrected (QTc) >/= 450 msec