|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients of all ages with newly diagnosed, previously untreated CD-20+ ALL, or lymphoblastic lymphoma, or having achieved CR with one course of induction chemotherapy.|
2) Failure to one induction course of chemotherapy (these patients will be analyzed separately).
3) Performance status of 0, 1, or 2.
4) Adequate organ function with creatinine less than or equal to 3.0 mg/dL (unless considered tumor related), bilirubin less than or equal to 3.0 mg/dL (unless considered tumor related).
5) Adequate cardiac function defined as no history of arrhythmia, history of MI, or abnormal EKG within 3 months prior to study enrollment. Cardiac function will be assessed by history and physical examination
6) No active or co-existing malignancy(other than ALL or lymphoblastic lymphoma) with life expectancy less than 12 months due to that malignancy.