|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Age < 16 years.|
2) Eastern Cooperative Group (ECOG) performance > 2.
3) Corneal abnormalities at study entry requiring local treatment, recent history of lasik surgerys.
4) Patients who received other chemotherapy. Patients must have been off previous therapy/investigational agents/radiotherapy for >4 weeks (>6 weeks for nitrosurea or mitomycine C) and must have recovered from acute toxicity (to grade 1 or less) of all previous therapy prior to enrollment (consent signing). (Concurrent therapy for central nervous system [CNS] prophylaxis or treatment for CNS relapse is permitted). Treatment may start earlier if necessitated by the patient's medical condition (eg, rapidly progressive disease) following discussion with the Sponsor.
5) Prior stem cell transplant in previous 4 months and/or evidence of active graft versus host disease (GVHD)
6) Known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) positivity.
7) Active hepatitis B virus (HBV) (HBsAg, HBeAg and viral DNA positive, with absence of anti-HBe antibody) or hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection (presence of circulating anti-HCV antibodies); non-active disease that may flare up following the treatment (carriers for HBsAg with presence of HBc antibodies)
8) Known anaphylaxis to infused antibody proteins.
9) Evidence of uncontrolled infection.
10) Second malignancy other than basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin or in situ carcinoma of the cervix or the breast, unless they are successfully treated with curative intent for more than 2 years before entering the study.
11) Poor organ functions as defined by one of the following: • Total bilirubin >1.5 x upper normal limit (UNL) unless Gilbert's syndrome • SGPT or SGOT >3 x UNL, unless considered due to tumor • Creatinine >1.5 UNL and if serum creatinine >UNL, calculated creatinine clearance <50 mL/min.
12) Male and female patients who are of childbearing potential with no use of an effective barrier method of birth control (eg, latex condom, diaphragm, cervical cap, etc.) to avoid pregnancy during the study treatment period and for at least 3 months following completion of study treatment. Non-childbearing is defined as >/=1 year postmenopausal or surgically sterilized).
13) Pregnant or breast-feeding female patients.