|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with documented prolymphocytic leukemia (prolymphocytes more than 55% in the blood).|
2) Known positivity for HIV.
3) Hepatitis B (HB) defined as a positive test for HBsAg. In addition, if negative for HGsAg but HBcAb positive (regardless of HBsAb status), a HB DNA test will be performed and if positive the subject will be excluded.
4) Prior treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
5) Concurrent chemotherapy, radiotherapy, or immunotherapy, including other monoclonal antibodies. Localized radiotherapy to an area not compromising bone marrow function does not apply. Patients with malignancies with indolent behavior such as prostate cancer treated with radiation or surgery can be enrolled in the study as long as they have a reasonable expectation to have been cured with the treatment modality received.
6) Any serious medical condition, laboratory abnormality, or psychiatric illness that places the subject at unacceptable risk if he/she were to participate in the study.
7) Any known hypersensitivity to ofatumumab or its components.