|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients must have undergone radical hysterectomy (open, laparoscopically or robotic) and staging including pelvic node sampling or dissection for cervical carcinoma within 70 days prior to study entry. [NOTE: If the patient did not have a para-aortic lymph node sampling / dissection, but had common iliac node dissection that was negative, a PET-CT is recommended, but not required. A negative pre or post-operative PET scan or PET-CT scan of the para-aortic nodes is required if the patient did not undergo para-aortic or common iliac nodal sampling/dissection]|
2) Patients with clinical stage IA2, IB or IIA squamous, adenosquamous, or adenocarcinoma of the cervix who have any/all of the following high-risk features after surgery: Positive pelvic nodes, Positive parametrium, Positive para-aortic nodes-completely resected, Positron Emission Tomography/Computerized Tomography (PET/CT) negative (PET only required if positive para-aortic nodes during surgery)
3) No distant metastases, based upon the following minimum diagnostic workup [NOTE: Patients with positive para-aortic nodes- completely resected, PET/CT negative are eligible]: A. History/physical examination within 56 days prior to study entry; B. Contrast-enhanced imaging of the abdomen and pelvis by either CT, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), or PET-CT (whole body) within 90 days prior to registration. (NOTE: whole body PET-CT is preferred); C. Chest x-ray (PA and lateral) or chest CT within 70 days prior to study entry (except for those who have had whole body PET-CT).
4) Zubrod performance status 0-1.
5) Age of greater than or equal to 18
6) Complete Blood Count (CBC)/differential obtained 14 days prior to study entry, with adequate bone marrow function defined as follows: A. Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) greater than or equal to 1,800 cells/mm^3; B. Platelets greater than or equal to 100,000 cells/mm^3; C. Hemoglobin greater than or equal to 10.0 g/dl (Note: The use of transfusion or other intervention to achieve Hgb greater than or equal to 10.0 g/dl is acceptable.); D. White blood cell count greater than or equal to 4000 cells/mm^3.
7) Adequate hepatic and renal function defined as follows: 1 Serum creatinine less than or equal to 1.5 mg/dL, 2 Bilirubin less than or equal to 1.5 times normal, 3 Alkaline phosphatase within upper limits of institutional normal, 4 ALT/SGPT and/or AST/SGOT within upper limits of institutional normal, 5 Patients with known HIV positive must have a CD4 cell count be greater than or equal to 350 cells/mm^3. All within 14 days prior to study entry (note, however, that HIV testing is not required for entry into this protocol.)
8) Patient must provide study-specific informed consent prior to study entry.