|Inclusion Criteria:||1) All patients with histologic proof of advanced cancer, who are not candidates for known regimens or protocol treatments of higher efficacy or priority or who have no therapy that increases survival by at least 3 months, shall be eligible for this study unless the standard therapy includes one or more of the drugs in this protocol.|
2) Estimated life expectancy of at least 12 weeks. (Performance status of less than or equal to 2 (Zubrod scale).
3) Patients must voluntarily sign an informed consent indicating that they are aware of the investigational nature of this study in keeping with the policies of the hospital. The only acceptable consent form is the one attached at the end of this protocol.
4) Evaluable disease
5) Patients must have been off all previous chemotherapy or radiotherapy for at least 3 weeks and off all targeted biologic therapies for at least 5 half-lives, whichever is shorter, prior to entering this study. Patients may receive localized palliative radiotherapy immediately before or during treatment.
6) Adequate bone marrow function (ANC > 1,500 and Plt > 100,000) except in the post-transplant arm where the hematologic minimum requirements will not apply if there is disease infiltration of the bone marrow.
7) Adequate liver function (bilirubin of less than or equal to 1.5 mg%, SGPT < 5x normal)
8) Adequate renal function (creatinine less than or equal to 1.5 mg%).
9) Cardiac ejection fraction greater than or equal to 50% without evidence of CHF
10) Female subject is either post-menopausal or surgically sterilized or willing to use an aceptable method of birth control (i.e., a hormonal contraceptive, intrauterine device, diaphragm with spermicide, condom with spermicide, or abstinence) for the duration of the study.
11) Male subject agrees to use an acceptable methods for contraception of the duration of the study.