|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with Histologically confirmed diagnosis of malignancy and liver involvement as dominant site of metastasis (over 50% of all tumor burden).|
2) Pediatric patients eligible at the discretion of the primary investigator.
3) Performance Status Equivalent or Grater than 60% in the Karnofski's Performance scale (Requires occasional assistance but is able to care for own needs).
4) Adequate Renal Function (Serum CRE </= 1.5 mg/dL) or calculated Creatinine Clearance >/= 50 ml/min (Cockroft Formula).
5) Adequate Hepatic Function (Total Bilirubin </= 1.5 mg/dL or ALT </= 5 times upper normal reference value).
6) Adequate Bone Marrow Function (ANC >/= 1.5 cells/uL; PLT >/= 100,000 cells/uL).
7) At least three weeks from previous cytotoxic chemotherapy before day 1 of HAI infusion. After targeted or biologic therapy there should be 5 half-lives or three weeks, whichever is shorter.
8) All Females in Childbearing Age MUST have a negative urine or serum HCG test unless prior histerectomy or menopause (defined as age above 55 and six months without menstrual activity).
9) Ability to fully read, comprehend, and sign informed consent forms. In pediatric patients, the informed consent forms will be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
10) Patients with germ cell tumors and lymphoma MUST have had documented progression of disease prior to enrollment.