|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients < 65 years of age with histologically confirmed refractory or relapsed Hodgkin's disease (including patients who fail or relapse after autologous SCT). This upper age limit will apply to transplants from both matched related and unrelated donors.|
2) Patients should have any of the following disease status: a. responsive or stable disease on salvage chemotherapy or radiation therapy. b. untreated, smoldering (i.e. not rapidly progressive) relapses.
3) Patients must have a serum bilirubin equal to or </=2.0 mg/dl (isolated hyperbilirubinemia related to Gilbert's disease allowed), serum transaminase (ALT) equal to or </= 3 times the upper limit of the normal range, serum creatinine <2.0 mg/dl (provided they also have a glomerular filtration rate of at least 55 ml/min), no symptomatic cardiac or pulmonary disease and a performance status equal to or </=2. Left ventricular ejection fraction >/= 40%, FEV1, FVC and DLCO >/= 50% predicted.
4) Patients must have an HLA-compatible related or unrelated donor (one-antigen mismatched related donors are acceptable) willing to donate marrow or rhG-CSF-mobilized peripheral blood stem cells. In the event of transplants from matched unrelated donors, a high-resolution allele match for HLA-A, -B, -C, -DRB1 ("8 of 8 match") is required.
5) Women of childbearing potential must have a negative serum pregnancy test within two weeks of study entry and should be advised to avoid becoming pregnant. Men should be advised to not father a child while on treatment. Both women of childbearing potential and men must agree to practice effective methods of contraception.
6) Patients must be capable and willing to sign informed consent.