|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Pregnancy (excluded due to the teratogenicity of the involved chemotherapy agents|
2) Positive HIV serology because of poor tolerance to this intense chemotherapy regimen
3) Burkitt's lymphomas, and Mantle cell lymphoma, transformed follicular center cell lymphoma, follicular grade III.
4) Any clinical or cytological diagnosis of CNS involvement
5) Any co-morbid medical, such as Child's Class C liver cirrhosis, end-stage renal disease, and symptomatic congestive heart failure, or psychiatric illnesses that preclude treatment with intense dose chemotherapy as determined by the primary investigator.
6) Concurrent or previous malignancy whose prognosis is poor (< 90% probability of survival at 5 years)
7) Active Hepatitis B or C. Chronic carriers for Hepatitis B will be excluded.