|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Confirmed diagnosis of previously untreated nodular or diffuse mantle cell lymphoma and their blastoid cytologic variant.|
2) ECOG Performance status of 0, 1, or 2.
3) Serum bilirubin <1.5mg/dl and serum creatinine < 2.0 mg/dl within 14 dyas before enrollment (unless higher levels are due to lymphoma)
4) Platelet count>100,000/mm^3 and absolute neutrophil count (ANC)>1,000/mm^3 within 14 days before enrollment (unless due to lymphoma).
5) Cardiac ejection fraction >/= 50% by ECHO or MUGA.
6) Age 18 years to 79 years.
7) Patients must be willing to receive transfusions of blood products.
8) Voluntary written IRB-approved informed consent before performance of any study-related procedure not part of normal medical care, with the understanding that consent may be withdrawn by the subject at any time without prejudice to future medical care.
9) Female subject is either post-menopausal or surgically sterilized or willing to use an acceptable method of birth control (i.e., a hormonal contraceptive, intra-uterine device, diaphragm with spermicide, condom with spermicide, or abstinence) for the duration of the study.
10) Male subject agrees to use an acceptable method for contraception for the duration of the study.