|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Male or female, age >/= 18 years.|
2) Able to provide signed, informed consent.
3) Histologically confirmed diagnosis of recurrent B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (any histology by WHO criteria) or recurrent chronic lymphocytic leukemia (by NCI criteria)
4) Received at least one prior treatment for initial presentation of lymphoma (previous antibody therapy is acceptable).
5) Measurable disease (ALC > 5,000 for CLL) and at least one lesion >/=1.5 cm for NHL.
6) Adequate performance status (>/= 70 Karnofsky scale) with an estimated life expectancy of at least 6 months.
7) Documented negative hepatitis B screen, per NCCN guidelines (hepatitis B surface antigen/antibodies, core antigen/antibodies, hepatitis B e-antigen).
8) At least 12 weeks beyond stem cell transplant and 4 weeks beyond chemotherapy or immunotherapy, major surgery, other experimental treatments, or radiation therapy to the index lesions, and with all toxicities from prior therapy resolved to less than Grade 3 toxicity by NCI CTC version 3.0.
9) Laboratory parameters: Adequate hematology without ongoing transfusional support Hemoglobin >/= 8 g/dL; Absolute neutrophil count >/= 1.0 × 10^9/L; platelets >/= 50 × 10^9/L; Creatinine and bilirubin </= 1.5 x IULN; AST and ALT </= 2.5 x IULN.