|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients must have histologically confirmed cancer with metastatic liver metastases.|
2) Patients should be refractory to standard therapy, relapsed after standard therapy, or have no standard therapy that increases survival by at least 3 months, unless the drugs in the protocol regimen are part of the standard of care.
3) Performance status Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) 0-2 (Capable of all self care but unable to carry out any work activities). Pediatric: performance status Karnovsky (>10) or Lansky (<10).
4) Adequate renal function (Serum Creatinine </= 2.0 mg/dL). Pediatric: serum creatinine </= 1.5 mg/dL or 2x upper limit of normal, for age.
5) Patients will be stratified by liver function tests: Normal liver function: Total Bilirubin </= 3 mg/dL, Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) </= 5 times upper normal reference value. Abnormal liver function: Total bilirubin >3 mg/dL and/or elevated ALT > 5 x upper limit of normal (ULN). If bilirubin is >/= 5 mg/dL, fluorouracil (5FU) dose will be omitted. Both of the above groups will be eligible.
6) Adequate bone marrow function (Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC) >/=1500 cells/uL; Platelets (PLT) >/= 100,000 cells/uL).
7) At least three weeks from previous cytotoxic chemotherapy before day 1 of hepatic arterial infusion (HAI) infusion. After targeted or biologic therapy, there should be 5 half-lives or three weeks, whichever is shorter.
8) All females in childbearing age MUST have a negative urine human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) test unless prior hysterectomy or menopause (defined as age above 55 and six months without menstrual activity). Patients should not become pregnant or breast feed while on this study. Sexually active patients should use effective birth control.
9) Ability to sign informed consent form. Pediatric: age 7-18 would sign assent, (<7 would not assent), parent or guardian would sign consent.
10) Patients with colorectal cancer must agree to K-RAS mutational status screening, if not available. If tissue is not available, patients can enter on trial, but not on the cetuximab arms.