|Inclusion Criteria:||1) Patients with advanced or metastatic cancer that is refractory to standard therapy, relapsed after standard therapy, or who have no standard therapy available that improves survival by at least three months.|
2) Patients must be >/= 3 weeks beyond treatment with a cytotoxic chemotherapy regimen, or therapeutic radiation, or major surgery. Patients may have received palliative localized radiation immediately before or during treatment providing radiation is not delivered to the only site of disease being treated under this protocol. For biologic/targeted agents patients must be >/= 5 half-lives or >/= 3 weeks form the last dose (whichever comes first).
3) ECOG performance status </= 3.
4) Patients must have normal organ and marrow function defined as: absolute neutrophil count >/= 1,000/mL; platelets >/=50,000/mL; creatinine </= 3 X ULN; total bilirubin </= 2.0; ALT(SGPT) </= 5 X ULN; Exception for patients with liver metastasis: total bilirubin </= 3 x ULN; ALT(SGPT) </= 8 X ULN; cholesterol </= 350 mg/dL; triglycerides </= 400 mg/dL.
5) Women of child-bearing potential and men must agree to use adequate contraception (hormonal or barrier method of birth control; abstinence) prior to study entry, for the duration of study participation, and for 30 days after the last dose.
6) Patients with colorectal cancer with kRAS mutations (mutational status must be available prior to entering the study)
7) Patients must be able to understand and be willing to sign a written informed consent document.