|Exclusion Criteria:||1) Pregnant females.|
2) Patients with colorectal cancer and K-RAS mutation will be excluded from the cetuximab arm.
3) History of abdominal fistula, gastrointestinal perforation or intra-abdominal abscess within 28 days.
4) Invasive procedures defined as follows: a. Major surgical procedure within 28 days prior to Day 1 therapy. b. Anticipation of need for major surgical procedures during the course of the study.
5) Patients receiving any other investigational agents.
6) Patients with bleeding diathesis (clinical bleeding, prothrombin time >/= 1.5 X upper institutional normal value, INR >/=1.5, activated partial thromboplastin time aPTT >/= 1.5 X upper institutional normal value, NOT due to anticoagulation therapy), active gastric or duodenal ulcer.
7) Patients with history of bleeding CNS metastasis will be excluded from the trial.
8) Hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in a particular treatment arm.
9) Inability to complete informed consent process and adhere to protocol treatment plan and follow up requirements.
10) History of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
11) Uncontrolled systemic vascular hypertension (Systolic blood pressure > 140 mmHg, diastolic blood pressure > 90 mmHg on medication).